Bay Area E-Contractor Academy
Emerald Cities Collaborative (ECC) Bay Area is pleased to invite you to apply to our Spring 2024 E-Contractor Academy, a FREE in-person workshop series focused on building technical, economic and operational capacity with small, minority/BIPOC, women, veteran-owned and/or disadvantaged local construction businesses (MWVDBEs) to successfully do business in climate-critical decarbonization fields such as building electrification, energy efficiency, renewable energy, and more.
ECC provides services for tailored entrepreneurial support throughout and beyond this academy via its E-Contractor network and community partners, including but not limited to:
- Cohort-based multiweek training and education program
- Clean energy/building decarbonization workshops
- Resources for continued education
- One-on-one business and construction topic advising (strategic plans, project delivery, bidding, HR, etc)
- Peer learning opportunities
- Free and reduced-cost access to professional services
- Connection to project opportunities
- Connection to financing opportunities including loans and grants. While access to capital is not guaranteed ECC does have connections with lenders that specialize in funding construction companies and MWVDBEs.
Visit our website for more info. Complete this form by 11:59 PM Sunday Jan 28, 2024 to apply. Takes approximately 5-10 minutes.