Electrify Efficiently: Home Electrification Product Overview
Join us as Electrify My Home (EMH) in this lunch time introductory level webinar series focused on home electrification. The Electrify Efficiently webinar series will highlight the tremendous business opportunities, vital role of efficiency, and lessons learned from the field.
Homeowners around the world are beginning to embrace electrification (the switch from gas-fired appliances to electric-powered appliances). In this webinar, EMH will introduce and provide an overview of home electrification products to aid in the transition away from gas. This includes at least two electric options for each common gas appliance (e.g., HVAC, water heating, cooking, clothes drying, and fireplaces) as well as advanced electrical products that solve challenging load capacity issues.
- Introduction and safety message
- Overview of the Electrify My Home “Electrify Efficiently” webinar series
- Product/manufacturer disclaimer
- Electric options for HVAC and water heating
- Electric options for other home appliances
- Products that solve common electrification challenges
- Class survey, closing and wrap up
The objective of this course is that at the conclusion, participants will be able to:
- Name at least two electric options for each typical gas appliance in a home
- Identify two types of heat pumps
- Describe a scenario where a split heat pump water heater is advantageous
- Explain how a circuit splitter can help avoid costly panel upgrades