ELECTRIFY EFFICIENTLY: OPERATING A HEAT PUMP – BEST PRACTICES TO MINIMIZE CALL BACKS
Part 4 of 5 – December 8, 2023 (12pm – 1:30pm)
Heat pumps are inherently different than gas furnaces or gas water heaters. Contractors and other industry professionals must take time to educate customers, clients, and others on these differences to ensure optimal customer satisfaction. This webinar will outline best practices for system operation of ducted and ductless mini-splits, unitary heat pumps, and heat pump water heaters.
- Introduction and safety message
- Heat pump operation: characteristics and differences with gas furnaces or water heaters
- Adding value to the customer journey
- Minimizing call backs
The objective of this course is that at the conclusion, participants will be able to:
- Explain one reason why heat pumps operate differently than gas furnaces
- Name at least two points in the customer journey where education on heat pump operation are essential
- Describe proper multi-split system operation in a way a typical customer can understand
- Summarize why customer satisfaction is critical to the adoption of heat pumps and home electrification
To enroll into the entire “Electrify Efficiently (5 Part Series)” register HERE.